Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Black Chaos 2 and "The Zombie's Lament" Now Available!


Dear Readers:

This is an unfortunately necessary bit of self-promotion for my zombie story, "The Zombie's Lament," which is now available in e-book and (soon) print editions.  I've told myself it's okay to post here, since if you're reading about The Walking Dead, you're maybe interested in a short zombie story--that is, a short story about zombies, and not a story about short zombies.  So, please and thank you!

Sincerely,

Steven E. Belanger

Black Chaos II is on the way!  You can get my story--"The Zombie's Lament"--and 24 other great zombie stories for just $4.99 on Kindle and other devices.
 
The e-book versions are currently up for pre-order at Smashwords and Amazon. The print edition also will be available directly from Big Pulp and through any bookstore.  Links to those will follow.
 
Please support me by sharing this message and the links on your blog or Facebook page.  Thanks!
 
The premise of my story: It's about a guy who loses the love of his life, gets bitten in the face by a zombie, and tries to apologize to his beloved before he turns--or dies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment